The foundation of a strong marketing strategy begins with the development of a unique brand look and voice. A medspa with a consistent brand will be more successful in its touchpoint efforts to generate brand awareness and drive patient bookings. Acara Partners specializes in marketing strategy for the aesthetic medical industry. Time and time again, we attribute a medspa’s success to having a consistent and cohesive marketing strategy, built on the foundation of a unique and professionally developed brand.
Tips for Developing a Social Media Strategy
• Develop content schedule to cater to the seasonality of treatments
• Post three to five times per week
• Show real patient results through before & after photos and progress photo sequences (with patient consent)
• Share in-practice content (key for engagement)
• 50% education, 50% promotion
Best Practices for Social Media Community Building
• Develop interactive stories and posts
• Like and follow relevant accounts, i.e. industry vendors and thought leaders, complimentary fellow local businesses
• Respond to DMs (direct messages) and comments
• Conduct follower research, i.e. geolocation, relevant groups
• Monitor Facebook reviews and page health
Regularly Update Your Medspa’s Website with Valuable Content
Acara recommends that a medspa updates its website at least two times a month with SEO-optimized educational blog posts. Blogs are a useful vehicle to introduce your medspa’s new hires, newly added technology and expanded service offerings.
Blogs also serve as content that can be used in your email newsletters and social media posts. Successful medspas strive to inform, inspire and excite prospective and current patients by publishing blogs about the seasonality of treatments. An effective blog strategy and schedule will help to establish your practice as a resource for the aesthetic medical industry, and gain trust as the go-to aesthetic medical experts in your local community.
Interested in taking your medspa’s marketing to the next level? Contact us today to learn more about how Acara Partners’ marketing services can improve your medspa’s brand, visibility and reputation in the marketplace.