Earlier this month, with industry leading publication, MedEsthetics, Acara Partners sponsored a video interview titled, ‘Succeeding in the Medspa Industry.’ Francis Acunzo, Acara’s co-founder and CEO, sat down to meet virtually with MedEsthetics’ Managing Editor, Inga Hansen.
During this 25-minute conversation, Inga and Francis venture into the territory of what makes a great aesthetic medical practice owner; who can and who should own a medspa; and what’s happening with the current economic impact on the industry.
Francis describes the two most important things a business owner needs to have to succeed—whether you’re franchising or building your own brand—these elements are the key foundations for success that the Acara Partners team looks for when speaking with prospective clients.
Tune in to this lively conversation recording, and learn:
– Who can develop a medspa, and why the setup isn’t very intuitive
– What is an MSO, and why do you need a PC?
– Why you need a good healthcare attorney to establish a medspa
– Six characteristics that make for a solid franchise owner candidate
– The percentage of non-medical vs. medical provider franchise owners
– And more!
Inga and Francis look back, and discuss:
– Lessons The Great Recession taught the medical aesthetics industry in 2008
– Similarities between The Lipstick Effect during The Great Depression and the surge of business medspas saw in Q2 of 2020
– Predictions for the future of the aesthetic medical industry
– Indicators of exit opportunities that successful medspa owners should look for
In this video, Francis also shares what he’s been up to in his expanded roles in the aesthetic medical industry—acquisitions, consolidations, new business and more!
Watch ‘Succeeding in the Medspa Industry’ on MedEsthetics’ website.