Every Aesthetic Medical Practice and Medical Spa needs to have an experienced Health-care Attorney to support their business. With the ever changing regulatory environment, the difficulties of navigating today’s employment laws, and the complicated corporate structures it is essential to have expert legal advice available to you at all times.
Here is a short list (though not a complete list) of what you need legal support for:
- Insure that you have the correct Corporate Structure that meets all laws and regulations
- Preparation of Partnership Agreements, and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Review of your Employee Handbook to insure compliance with federal and state labor laws
- Advice on Employee issues i.e. disciplinary actions, terminations, new employee policies
- Developing your Employment Contracts, Confidentiality and Non-compete Agreements
- Review of Advertising and Promotions to insure regulatory compliance
- Review of all Real Estate Leases
- Review of long-term contracts including but not limited to: equipment leases, service agreements, etc.